Vecino is proud to be helping researchers from University of Houston on a project to learn more about stress and health.
The research team is inviting Mexican immigrants or Mexican American immigrants between the ages of 21 and 35 to participate in an anonymous confidential survey on the effects of stress on health.
The survey will be held at Vecino’s Denver Harbor Family Clinic on Friday, Feb 15 from 9:30 am to 1 pm.
Qualified participants will be asked to respond to survey questions in English or Spanish and will have their height and weight measured.
Participants will receive a $20 Walmart gift card as a thank you for being part of the study.
- What: Anonymous and confidential health and stress survey – short written survey in English or Spanish and height/weight measurement.
- Who: Mexican or Mexican American immigrants between the ages of 21 and 35.
- When: Friday, February 15, 2019 from 9:30 am to 1 pm
- Where: Vecino’s Denver Harbor Family Clinic, 424 Hahlo Street, Houston
- What: Qualified participants will receive a $20 Walmart gift card.
For questions contact Dr. Murillo at 713-743-6315, or email at email@example.com.
This research project is conducted under the direction of Dr. Daphne Hernandez and has been reviewed by the University of Houston Committee for the Protection of Human Subjects.