Medical, Dental & Counseling
Medical, dental and counseling services for men, women, and children at every stage of life.
Onsite services include:
- Well child visits
- Illness and injury treatment
- Women’s healthcare, including pap smears
- Routine physical examinations
- Immunizations & screenings
- Sick visits
- Prenatal care for low-risk pregnancies
- Birth control information and services
- School, camp, and sports physicals
- Referrals to sub-specialists, when needed
- Dental examinations, cleanings, fillings and crowns
- Counseling for depression, managing anxiety and fears, substance use and abuse, issues related to trauma, abuse and domestic violence, and grief and loss
Management of Diabetes and High Blood Pressure
As a patient, you can receive specialty care to manage diabetes and high blood pressure from University of Houston School of Pharmacy faculty onsite at Vecino’s Denver Harbor Clinic.
Other Speciality Care
For established patients.
Vecino’s doctors will help you get the lowest price available on your prescriptions.
Vecino can help you enroll in health insurance through marketplace insurance plans during enrollment periods. We can help with Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) any time of year. Call 713-828-3149 for assistance.
"Great patient care. Doctors like they used to be. Every visit I'm in and out with ease."Charles Helm