Medical, Dental & Counseling
Vecino’s Denver Harbor Family Clinic is your partner for your family’s good health.
Our providers offer medical, dental and counseling services for men, women, and children at every stage of life.
Onsite services include:
- Well child visits
- Illness and injury treatment
- Women’s healthcare, including pap smears
- Routine physical examinations
- Immunizations & screenings
- Sick visits
- Prenatal care for low-risk pregnancies
- Birth control information and services
- School, camp, and sports physicals
- Referrals to sub-specialists, when needed
- Dental examinations, cleanings, fillings and crowns
- Counseling for depression, managing anxiety and fears, substance use and abuse, issues related to trauma, abuse and domestic violence, and grief and loss
"Great patient care. Doctors like they used to be. Every visit I'm in and out with ease."Charles Helm
Many specialty care services from expert providers are available onsite at Vecino’s Denver Harbor Family Clnic to established patients. They include:
Management of Diabetes and High Blood Pressure
Diabetes and high blood pressure are common conditions, affecting a significant percentage of Houstonians. For most people with chronic conditions, ongoing attention to medication and diet is essential for good health and to avoid costly and potentially life-threatening complications.
Patients of Vecino’s Denver Harbor Family Clinic can receive tspecialty care for management of diabetes and high blood pressure from University of Houston School of Pharmacy faculty onsite at Denver Harbor Clinic.
Enrollment Assistance with Marketplace Insurance Plans (Obamacare), Medicaid and CHIP
Vecino can help you enroll in health insurance through marketplace insurance plans during enrollment periods. We can help with Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) any time of year. Call 713-828-3149 for assistance.
“Great service. Thanks to Vecino I was able to obtain health insurance for my wife. Every time I needed help they were there to assist me without any hesitation. Without Vecino I was lost and had no idea where to go to.”Jose Garcia